Tuesday, December 9, 2014

I haven't posted anything here in three years, and to be honest, I thought I was done with it. I thought that blogging was yet another thing I got super excited about, and then just gave up. Then I received an email to say that someone had commented on one of my posts, and I thought "wow, people are still reading my stuff - maybe I should get back to it". So thank you Indigo Byrd - you have inspired me to come back.

To be fair, I've made a lot of changes in the last three years and my head has been spinning quite a bit, and most of the time I'm simply too exhausted to write. But writing is what I really love and, in all honesty, I'm finding that although I've made a lot of changes, nothing has really changed that much at all.

And another reason I decided to come back - I'm still finding those damn ring pulls everywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment